Wednesday 31 May 2017

ZoBag Review (Part 1)

Hi friends, I am back to my blog's beauty section where I want to share one cosmetic bag collection review. This was something new, which I saw first time and actually I fall in love with it. So here it is ZoBag.
 It comes with 499 rupees price (delivery charges may apply separately) and includes 6 hair and skin care products. You can buy it here Zobag
Let me say, it was  beautifully packed, In which I was really surprised. So it cames with a pinkish cover with pink ribbon on it, and two beautiful cards on the top, which says "Be your own Quin". Card also includes  brief description about including products. Package comes in big box with full of dry grass. This was looking so good, that  when I have just opened it, I started automatically smile.


Now lets come to the products. First of all the ZoBag looks very natural, and practical. It has lot of space inside and can be use for keeping cosmetic products, while traveling or at home even. It has a zip which helps you to close the bag and keep the staff safely.


And here are the products which includes in bag.


So here we have six products, let's go to the each of the product and get disruption separately.


First product which I have used was natural handmade soap from  "Veda Essence".  This Avocado Peppermint Tea Tree Vitamin- E natural handmade soap is 125gm,  with price of 210 rupees, has a light blue color.
I actually used it for full body and it was really nice. It has a nice specific refreshing smell, and on the wet skin it produce a lot of foam, but after washing with water there is no feeling of soapy skin, but you will feel soft and smooth. Since all ingredients are natural, no chemicals inside, I did not have any allergic reaction or itching.
And after bath it feels fresh for a long time. This soap I would like to buy again. 
Lets see what "Veda" says about product. 


Avocado soothes dry and itchy skin, shields all skin types against age-related wrinkles, fine lines. Vitamin E makes skin soft and supple.Tea tree and Peppermint help in general skin problems, reduce pigmentation, minimize rashes, treat acne and improve skin complexion.
100% Chemical free and PH Balanced, no artificial colorants, no sodium laureth Sulfate, no Parabens.
Good for normal skin and can be use for female and male as well.
Ingredients are Olive oil, Coconut Oil, Palm and Avocado extract, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, Tea Tree and Peppermint Essential Oil.
Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Skin Healing, improved Skin tone Smooth Texture.
Overall a quality product from Veda Essence. 


Next product which I have used was Banjaras Face Wash. It come with 50ml +10 ml extra Net value and 40 rupees price. 
First time when I have opened it I thought it will be drying my skin,since whatever I have used before with orange extract, has given my skin dryness. But this time I was wrong. Product was perfectly fine for my skin. It has a nice orange extract and smell, small particles inside, which make it look as a scrub.I used it once a day, by applying on the face and neck area, gently messaging it with fingers and washing with water in room temperature. After use, my skin was clean, no redness no itching, no allergic reaction, it was smooth, subtle. The most problematic area of my skin, where I have few blackheads, was perfectly clean. For sure I am going to buy this product again.


Lets see what Banjara's say about product:
Banjaras Face Wash Milk Multani+Orange-50 ml, 10 extra
Get the best of Multani Mitti in its purest form taken from the palm of mother earth, mixed with fresh juicy Orange peel, to give you the tan free flawless beautiful skin you always aspired for.
Key Ingredients: Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth), Orange  (Citrus sinensis) Peel Powder.
Each ml contains: Multani Mitti 1 %,Orange Peel Powder 0.5%,and Gel Base.
Suitable for all skin type.


Next product which I have used from ZoBag was OGX Niacin & Caffeine Shampoo & Conditioner. 
About this product I can not say so much things, because as for me the volume was too less to understand quality. I could use it only one time.
Shampoo was transparent, the odor was very weak and I could not really understand how it smells like. Conditioner has given the effect as normal conditioner does. Overall I did not had any unusual feelings, no dryness, no allergic reaction, no itching. 


Here what company says about shampoo and conditioner.
Lather on the confidence with shampoo that can prevent hair fallout. The powerful blend with niacin and caffeine, alpha hydroxy acid, and natural DHT blockers can help make your scalp happy and your look even more radiant. For best results, use with niacin and caffeine conditioner and root stimulation spray.
Instruction for use: Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends , then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing follow with conditioner.
Precautions: avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Niacinamide, Caffeine, Lactic Acid, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Trideceth-12, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum). 


Next product is Banjaras Hair Care Powder, which I did not used yet, and soon will be giving review separately. 


Here I would like to say, that  this product comes with 100 gm package, which cost 90 rupees. Other details I will write down in my next post.
ZoBag includes also two amazing products: MCaffein Body butter, which cost 399 for 50 ml Net volume,



and Aryanveda Arganic Hair Serum with 50 ml net volume and 600 rupees price. 




Last two products I have already used before and those are my favorite ones (review would be soon).
As we see ZoBag is  absolutely worth for paying 499 rupees, since it includes products which are much more higher by price and quality in market. 
It can be nice gift for any age individuals, and I am sure everyone would be happy with it.

(Check out my next Beauty post for last three products review)

13 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic post and you really described all the products in such detail! I thought it was a really extensive review. I thought the soap in particular looked and sounded mega. Do you know whether any of the products are tested on animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Zoe, first of all thanks for your comment. I would like to say that on shampoo, conditioner, body butter it is mentioned that has not been tasted in animals. Soap and other three products are organic traditionally made ayurvedic products. I dont think that those has been tasted on animals.

      Delete
  2. These products look amazing! I love all the ingredients in them and will have to give them a try. Thanks for your thorough review. Will pin to refer back to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting post. Lots of detail. I've never heard of that make, but I'll look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so into these sample product boxes. I need to look into this one!

    Http://laceedoeslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have these brands where I'm from, but it looks really interesting! You went into a lot of great detail, and it sounds like you got a lot for what you paid. Great review!

    Jennifer J - thismommyisreal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like handmade soaps, the other products also look cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and review! Love the sound of the face wash! x

    ReplyDelete