Tuesday 2 May 2017

Maybelline FIT me Foundation and Blush Review

Hello my dear reader, after long time I am here with my review post about tw cosmetic products, which have made me very happy.
Yes, yes, yes I am talking about cosmetics and not about homemade beauty products.
Here it is Maybelline New York FIT me Foundation and FIT me Blush.


Thanks to my friend Hasmik who has recommended me FIT me foundation, I am really very surprised with a quality of this product. 


FIT me collection comes with foundation, powder, concealer, stick foundation, blush and bronzer
Today I am going to review foundation and blush
FIT me Foundation comes with two tips: Matte + Poreless and Dewy +Smooth.
The first one is good for normal to oily skin. It comes with 24 shades. Lets see what Maybelline says about this products:
  • Exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores,
  • Natural poreless-looking finish
  • Matches natural tone and fits skins texture
  • Blends seamlessly for an undetectable finish
  • Medium coverage

FIT me Dewy +Smooth foundation is recommended for normal to dry skin. This comes with 16 shades.
This is what Maybelline says about product:
  • Hydrates rough and dry patches and smooth skins texture,
  • Natural luminous finish,
  • Matches natural tone and fits skins texture
  • Blends seamlessly for an undetectable finish
  • Medium coverage 

My Experience with Fit me Foundation
I have bought this product from market with the price of 530 rupees. (8.25 $). It comes with glass bottle with capacity of 30 ml. It has a screw cup, which I thought would be hard to use, but I am surprised it is not, since it's lightweight, gel-liquid foundation.
I have taken shade 115 (it was the best matching shade) which comes in Matte +Poreless one , and  recommended for Normal to oily skin. Frankly said my skin is not oily, its combination type of skin, but this foundation was fitting really good  on it.This foundation is oil-free, breathable formula, which makes it look natural and provides medium coverage, skin looks very smooth and sleek. 
Even though I would recommend it for daily use, but without any problem it can be use also for event and party. In this case you can use it with FIT me powder, to make a perfect look for whole night. 
It's easy to use by applying with finger and also with brush. Overall this product is really worth
 for its cost, and if you are looking not so have but medium coverage foundation, this one is just for you. The only negative part which I found is paraben, which contains in product.


My experience with FIT me Blush
Maybelline FIT me Blush comes with 6 shades, in plastic case, which is transparent from front and from back side you can read all the ingredients which product contains. It has a brush inside , which is not so good, but can be used. 
I bought this product with 400 rupees (4.5g) and selected Medium coral shade, which is really perfect for my skin. 
The color is amazing, but pigments are not too strong. You need to apply it several time to make it visible on your cheek, but once it shows off, it looks very natural and beautiful. This is good for daily use, for those who are looking long lasting contour of cheekbones, this one I will not recommend, specially for those who have dark skin. But for daily use I would say this is a best one from all other blushes which I have used before. It gives very subtle, natural look with peachy looking cheeks.It has also shiny particles in it, but those are hardly visible.
Best way to use is brush along cheekbone, sweeping upward.



This is what Maybelline says about product:
FIT me blush with lightweight pigments blends easily ans wears evenly for natural fade-proof cheek color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be- natural breathing and fresh.
  • Oil free
  • Non comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist tasted
Overall it's a nice blush and I will recommend it for daily use.



11 comments:

  1. I have never tried neither product but I might have to since they have large varied of skin color shades and I always have trouble because I am so pale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess with this foundation you will be able to find your shade. It has huge variety of shades.

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in trying the dewy foundation, I'm just wondering if they have really pale shades. How was it at showing up pores ect? I usually use the rimmel lasting perfection one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfectly fine, but for more result you can use together with FIT me powder. In that case I am sure you will get 100% result.

      Delete
  3. I've never really tried Maybelline, i've always either gone high end with Mac and No. 7 or low end with collection. Maybe I'll try out the foundation, I much prefer matte ones aswell!
    Kate || www.katerattley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Kate, I would really recommend if you are looking for something not too expensive but good in quality at the same time.

      Delete
  4. I have heard so much about Maybelline FIT Me!! I really want to try it!! Great Review BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the blush - it's that perfect apricot tone and would work beautifully with my skintone! xx

    ReplyDelete

  6. I bought the product here. it's so good.
    https://nordicwallcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. Surprisingly! The space in my house has improved significantly. I am very satisfied with this wed product.
    https://nordicwallcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good store for skin care
    https://nanacorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/skin-care-tools/

    ReplyDelete