Tuesday 11 April 2017

Bun filled with Raisins

Hello my reader, today I am going to make a buns, with one special recipe. This will be pure vegan recipe, without egg. I like buns and every time I want to  new recipes and even I can make it with my own fantasy. And of course results are different by taste and by look as well, but let me say this one came very very soft and yummy.


So here it is.


Ingredients:

  1. Milk 300ml
  2. yeast 2 tablespoon 
  3. 100 gram sugar
  4. 1 tablespoon oil
  5. 50 g butter
  6. 3 tablespoon milk for greasing 
  7. 550-600 g flour 
Process:
First of all we need to take a 300 ml of warm milk, add one teaspoon of sugar and then dissolve yeast into it. Leave it for 10 minutes. Once fermentation starts and foam will cover the milk, we can add all other ingredients and mix it well till we get homogenous dough.


I will cover it and put it in warm place. It takes approximately 40 minutes for dough to enlarge around 4 times. However it depends from temperature of environment, how fast fermentation will take.


Then I will knead it little bit and divide into two parts. 



One part I will put back into a bowl, will cover it again and with second part I will start making buns. 
Since in India temperature is very high now, I will not allow dough to rest for more time. But if you live in cold area, after kneading the dough, you can leave it for extra 20 minutes to rise again. 
With half part of the dough I am going to make a role, and then divide it to small balls, later I will open that balls with rolling pin, put raisins inside and roll it back. 




Before baking you can leave it for 20 minutes to rinse more (but actually I have not done it).
Dont forget to grease a butter on the pan before buns will be shifted on it, and also  milk on the top of buns. Bake it in 200 C for 30 minutes.


Here it is, soft and delicious, you can have it with tea, or coffee, or during the breakfast with cup of milk.



Have a Good Appetite 

No comments:

Post a Comment