Tuesday 14 March 2017

Yashwant Place or Russian Bazaar

Hello people, welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share my experience about one place in Delhi, which is famous like Russian Bazaar or Yashwant Place.
Yashwant Place is located in South Part of Delhi, near to Diplomatic Area. The easiest way to reach here is metro, You need to take the yellow line, reach to Race Course Metro Station, then take an auto rickshaw and within 7-8 minutes you will reach there.



This place is a kind of closed market where you can find gemstones, leather jackets, fur coats,also imported food and items. Actually its one of my favorite shopping place the time, when I plan to go my country, since here you can really find very nice coats and natural leather jackets, which are much more expensive in my country.


I think this is the reason why so many peoples are there from Post Soviet Countries, everytime I visit Yashwant. Fur coats are not useful for Delhi residence, since here we don't have too much cold temperature, so most of their customers comes from abroad, and specially from Russia, that is why once you enter there, all the workers start to welcome you with Russian language .


Here you can find also gemstones, earrings, necklaces.




I don't know how genuines are those stones, but frankly said those are really beautiful, and everytime, I go there I can't control myself for buying few necklaces or earrings for me. 




Here you can find also Russian food shop, and there are imported foods, and different goods. 
But of course I was more curious about foods, which I have missed a lot. 



Ohhh Raffaello, backweats, sausages, sour creams...I can't believe my eyes. 


Here is the shop guys, don't miss it  (yeah this is not a marketing, just want to advise you where you can find such tasty foods). 
Oh yeah, Yashwant is also famous with momos, there are number of small food boutiques, which are offering Chinese and Nepalese cuisine, but since I have not tried, can't say anything about foods, but I heard that those are very tasty.  
Overall Yashwant Place is nice shopping destination, for those who are planning  to send a gifts to abroad.  

4 comments:

  1. Quite a fresh perspective to Yashwant place form the eyes of a Foreigner. I never knew about the russian food shops there or the fur coats. Always thought it as a market for leather jackets.
    The momos are amazing there - the best ones in the whole of Delhi as per me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear believe me they havr really good staff for fur coats and leather jackets. About momos cant say much. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I am regular reader of your blog and no doubt it all stuff is awesome. The best thing about your sharing and posting is that you always provide content that is helpful for both the newbie and experts.
    Teeth Whitening in South Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information...Your post the very informative i have learned some information about your blog thank you for Sharing the great information.....
    Teeth Whitening in South Delhi

    ReplyDelete