Thursday 16 March 2017

How I became a blogger and why I continue blogging

Well, it's almost 7 month that I have started my blogging journey. And there are number of reasons why I still keep it alive. Lets start from beginning.

 When I got married, I was not allowed to work in India for two years, till I would get my citizenship. It was a time for me when I feel boring by sitting at home and doing same thing everyday.
I wanted to engage myself in some work, where I can develop my potential. 

  One of my friend has advised me to start blogging, but somehow I have felt I am not ready for it. Few month has passed and suddenly I got a chance to write article about my Fellowship journey in Thailand, in organizers website. Article was successful, many of my friends have read it, and everyone asked me why I am not starting my own blog. 

 There was always some fear of falling, I was scared, that I will not be accepted, and my thoughts my mentality, my writing skills and styles will not be accepted from society and people around me. I wanted to have a platform, where I can bring out my emotions, be moral and honest with myself, bring out the colors of my soul, show the hidden corners of my struggle, make a boundaries between people like me. I wanted something where I can rise a voice of my soul. 
No, I am not a depressive person, generally I am happy with my life, but sometimes we live situations where everything goes wrong and you just want to sit and be with yourself,  or give your emotions to the paper or the page you are having. Only  one thing, that I live far away from my country, from my motherland, from my parents and family, makes me very emotional and to think about life a lot, do my psychology researches. And on the way of searching the answers of my  questions, I slowly became "wised". And I understood: "it's time to start". 

 I don't have much technical knowledge, and when I decided to open a blog the first platform was wordpress, but for the person who does not have too much knowledge and experience in websites and blogging, it's kind of complicated ( but now I understand that wordpress is very good for professionals). 
 So I came across to blogger. This one I understood easily, and after one day I have  released my first post. 

 I can not explain with words how it feels, when you write a post and you get so many positive feedbacks from people, whom you don't even know. It's very exciting, it means a lot for me. I have been open also for negative comments, but fortunately or unfortunately I did not get any. 
Blogging has changed my life. 
I have became more creative. My day starts and ends with my blog. Even when I do some other works my mind is always creating changes, the way to improve my blog. 

 Let me say blogging is not an easy work, if you want to have a success  with your blog, you need to work everyday, explore, develop, try, change, read, watch, ask, connect. Sometimes you can just ruin your website and then restore it again. It's impossible to make it perfect just from begging. It needs a time and skills, but those skills are not coming automatically, you need to develop them one by one, 

 I realised, since the day I have opened this blog my writing skills has been improved a lot. I started to take attention on grammar and spellings of my writing, started to type faster than before. I started to read more English books, articles and just other blogger's posts, and this has increased my vocabulary, brought ideas of other topics. 

 With blogging I just started to develop my photographing skills, (but please dont be so critical, I take my photos with phone, so don't expect so much)  start to see beauty in small things. 
Blogging has brought a connection with communities where I found many friends, started to collaborate with other bloggers. 

 I don't say that I am a professional in this field, not at all. I still have lot of things to work on, and there are number of skills on which I am working now, and most probably there will be always something, which we will need to learn. 
But that power, when you sleep and someone from another corner of the word reading your article, or trying your recipe, and giving back a comment of gratefulness, that power is the infinity of my love, which keeps this blog alive. 


  

Wish You all Love and Peace, and stay connected with me...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete