Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas Tree from paper

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the ways
Hello,,, hello my dear reader. Christmas is coming and I my mood is on.
Christmas is my most favorite celebration, but unfortunately I don't see same excitement here in India. So that is why, I try my best to make environment, where I will feel the presence of upcoming holidays.

As we know one of the most important part of Christmas is home and outdoor decoration and of course Christmas tree. Every year I try to bring some new ideas to my home and make something fresh.
This time I am more concentrated to handmade decoration staff, first of all its beautiful, secondly there are lot of ideas,, and last but not the least, it's easy and fast to make.
So today, I will explain (by photos) how to make Christmas tree from simple paper.

Christmas Decoration

Let's go.
For this we  need to take a square shape paper.


Crease it the way it shown.


First from one corner, then open and crease it from another corner.



Then open again and crease with rectangular shape.



Open again and push opposite sides to the center and make this shape.



Continue the process as it shown in photo.



Do the same from all sides.

Finally we will have this shape. 

Now we need to cut that that last "tail".


And then cut all the fringes with small distance between.





Now crease all the fringes.


We got beautiful handmade Christmas tree, which we can use for home decoration, to make a Christmas real fairy tale for us and for our families. 


Wish You all Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment