Friday 5 August 2016

Skin Types

 Since the date I have open this blog, I had an idea in my mind about beauty section. And  today I have  finally decided to release my first post about beauty.
 This section will include helpful information about body care.
Let me say, that the information which I will share with you, I have accumulated not only from the net or from someone's experience, but also most of the knowledge I got by doing Cosmetology Course in Yerevan, Armenia. I am not very professional in this field, but I do have an experience. So let start.
 I have decided to dedicate my first post to skin types, which is very important to know. Later on, we will move to the methods of cares for different type of skin and many more.

There are basically five types of skin:
  1. Normal
  2. Combination 
  3. Oily
  4. Dry
  5. Sensitive 
This classification depends on how elastic is the skin, how soft and sensitive.

 1. Normal skin is not too oily or too dry, it has radiant complexion, hardly visible pores and not too active sensitivity.
   2. Combination skin can be dry or normal in  some areas, and oily in other parts: specially in T zone (nose, forehead and chin ). This is most common skin type. It has larger pores than normal skin and shine specially in nose and forehead. This skin needs different care for different areas.



3. Oily skin has enlarges pores, blackheads, pimples, shine, thick complexion.


4. Dry skin has red patches, invisible pores, dull complexion, less elastic.

     5. Sensitive skin can have an allergic reaction to plants, food, dust or chemical products. Most of the time it has redness and itching.

    Skin can be changed depend on age, weather, hormonal changes. ultraviolet radiation, long baths , medication, cosmetic ingredients.
     To determine the type of skin you have, you need to remove your make up and gently wash your skin with cleanser and then dry it with towel. Wait one hour, during this time your skin will return in natural state. Then take a tissue paper and dab it in to your face, be careful to include all the areas.Then take it out and try to determine your skin type. If there is no oil or flaking skin on tissue, it means you have a normal skin. If there is grease visible on tissue, it means your skin is oily. For dry skin there should be flakes of  dead skin, and for combination type skin on tissue will show grease only for T zone (nose, forehead and chin).


    Stay beautiful

    2 comments: